UPDATES ON COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) CAMPUS CLOSURE
Student Health Services is offering limited services during the Ohlone College campus closure.
· Mental Health: telehealth mental health appointments are available! This can be done on a phone or a laptop. Student Health has two ASL fluent mental health counselors for our deaf and hard of hearing population as well. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment.
· Limited medical services are also available by telephone, including prescription refills, referrals, and basic advice. These services need to be scheduled, please email email@example.com to arrange to speak to a nurse. This is not an emergency service. If you are having a medical or mental health emergency, call 911.
· If you are a student that receives reproductive and sexual health services through the Family PACT program check this website for a Family PACT provider near you. If you are unsure how to proceed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Our phones are open, but we have limited ability to manage our phone lines. If possible please send questions and concerns to the email address listed above.
· For up to date information about Ohlone College’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and links to factual information about the virus please visit Ohlone’s COVID-19 website.
This is a scary and uncertain time. Student Health Services is here for you, please contact us if you need help.
NOW RECRUITING FOR STUDENT WELLNESS AMBASSADORS
Click HERE for application materials and details. Deadline to apply: April 30, 2020
Dear Ohlone Family,
Welcome to the STEP Up Ohlone program website. Our program is all about promoting student mental health, reducing stigma and discrimination associated with seeking help, and encouraging a healthy dialogue at Ohlone. We want Ohlone students to feel supported, valued, and socially connected, and believe that you will be far more likely to succeed not only in your classes, but in life, as a result. Within these web pages, we hope you will find vital resources, links for services, and events that we will be hosting throughout the school year.
We’ve got your back, The STEP Up Ohlone Team