Check back and refer to this page for the latest updates regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Student Health Services is offering limited services during the Ohlone College campus closure.
· Mental Health: Telehealth mental health appointments are available! This can be done on a phone or a laptop. Student Health has an ASL fluent mental health counselor for our deaf and hard of hearing population as well. Please email us at email@example.com to set up an appointment.
· Limited medical services are also available by telephone, including prescription refills, referrals, and basic advice. These services need to be scheduled, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to speak to a nurse. This is not an emergency service. If you are having a medical or mental health emergency, call 911.
· If you are a student that receives reproductive and sexual health services through the Family PACT program check this website for a Family PACT provider near you. If you are unsure how to proceed, contact us at email@example.com.
· Our phones are open, but we have limited ability to manage our phone lines. If possible please send questions and concerns to the email address listed above.
· For up to date information about Ohlone College’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic and links to factual information about the virus please visit Ohlone’s COVID-19 website.
This is a scary and uncertain time. Student Health Services is here for you, please contact us if you need help.